- Most local print shops can accommodate printing funeral programs and funeral posters, you can usually easily upload your jpeg or pdf to their website or email it to them.
- Choose jpg for photo centers or pdf for print shops.
- We recommend printing most items on white card stock or matte photo paper.
- To print at home make sure your print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
- The color of the final printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
🔔WHAT IS Corjl?
- Corjl is an online design and editing platform that allows you to customize elements of the templates that you purchased from my shop. No software is needed.
- You can edit your templates on any device, laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone. (I recommend editing on a laptop or desktop for more complex designs)
✪ Please note that our templates can only be edited through the Corjl online program. Templates can not be edited in any other program such as Adobe Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
🔔 WHAT CAN BE EDITED
- All text can be edited/changed/added and removed.
- Font, color, size, and placement can be edited
- Templates include 8 pre-made headings to choose from in black or white
- Upload your own images
- Add text, your own clipart, etc.
What CAN NOT be edited:
- Change the size and orientation of the template
- Edit or remove the artwork of the template design
•For personal (non-commercial) use only
•Not for resale
•You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself